@ Your Library
by Beverly Ewart
Curbside service starts on Wednesday, July 1! We are really looking forward to seeing you again.
Children’s Summer Reading Program Announcement:
Unfortunately, due to Covid-19, there will be no programs in the library building this summer, but Canton Free Library is collaborating with the entire North Country Library System to bring you programming, both virtual and non-screen oriented, beginning on July 6th! The local Canton offerings are shown below and the system-wide offerings can be found at:
From the Canton Free Library:
• Virtual Toddler Storytimes: 10:00 am on July 9, July 16, July 23 & July 30 *
• Virtual Preschool Storytimes: 10:30 am on July 8, July 15, July 22 & July 29*
• A Storywalk® will be set up at the Remington Recreation Trail (Partridge Loop) Sullivan Drive in Canton from July 10 to July 20. Look for the signs to find the start! Please follow proper social distancing procedures.
• Library Bingo sheet for ages up to 12 years. Print and play! Please return by August 14th. *
•“Take a Tromp Through the Swamp” virtual concert with Tom Sieling. Fun, interactive, and available for viewing from July 6 through August 14. *
• Imagine the World with Regi Carpenter: Four different virtual storytelling performances for small kids, big kids, teens, and adults. *
•Track minutes spent Summer Reading at http:cantonfreelibrary.ny12.readsquared.com/
*links will be available on our website www.cantonfreelibrary.org and on the library’s Facebook page.
Contact Ms. Val at email@example.com or 315-386-3712 ext 4 with any questions.
For more CFL news, stay tuned on Facebook, Instagram, or our website. Find new additions to our collection on our website: cantonfreelibrary.org. To renew your current checkouts, login to ncls.org; you may also renew via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling (315) 386-3712.
See you curbside, JULY 1, @ your library!